Heavenly Horses offers several Schooling Show Series through out the year as an opportunity for students to showcase skills learned in their lessons, experience a comfortable and fun competition among peers and teammates as well as receive constructive feedback from professional judges.
Though students do get placed/ribboned within their division and class and high points awarded, emphasis is placed on learning and fun.
Heavenly Horses may offer a Show Team each summer comprised of current Heavenly Horses Students who:
- Have a positive attitude and show the interest, ability, maturity and stamina for a show environment
- Able to care for their own school horse
- Currently ride in Intermediate 2 through Advanced 3 Levels
- Attend all lessons through the show season (must do make-ups)
- Have a positive balance for all lesson and/or show fees
- Parent/Guardian must be available to attend all shows
If your child meets the minimum show criteria and has interest in being part of the potential 2018 Heavenly Horses Show team, we encourage you to speak to his/her instructor for additional details/insight prior to the first clinic. Contact Mrs. C if you are interested!
Spring Grove Horse Shows
- Sat. May 5 – English/Western Pleasure Show*
- Sat. May 12 – Hunter Show
- Sun. July 8 – Speed Show
- Sat. September 8 – Hunter Show
- Sat. September 22 – English/Western Pleasure Show*
- Sat. October 13 – Fun & Action Show
- * These shows are part of the N.IL – S.WI Point Challenge series